BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

woohoo...

Wahahaha..... At last, being force by my dar to go for law test... He give me 3 chances for me to pass... haha... But I got 49 over 50 for the test ... wahahaha.... He lose liao lo... Wat to do...^^

Cant wait for my driving license lo... hehe... Wanna brg my dar dar go kai kai... hehe...
KIN TIO KIN TIO wan drive.But scare i long tiao.. hahaha....
Maybe by end of this yr i got my P license dy.... Hopefully before 20th December i can get my license lo..Very very important day for me, so i need it very much.. hehe..
Wan mama to by me MYVI le.... Wanna spray it into my favorite colour.. Wahaha... DREAMING DREAMING=)

1 comments:

Sylvie Leu said...

Such a sweet blog you have, didnt know that you have a blog as well =) Congrats on passing your L!!!=D i'll see you soon this coming end of november! XD pls drop by my blog once awhile k? God bless!
http://sylvieleu.blogspot.com/