BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ar!!!!! Help me pls... =(

WT..... I'm so disappointed with myself.... I cant win myself how i suppose to compete with other plp outside. HOW HOW????..... This world really unfair to me... At 1st give me so much hope and confident but at last end up to be a failure and full of disappointment.... Wat i suppose to do now? Quit form 6 or wat??? AR!!!!!! I really don know wat to do right now.... I'm so depressed... Don know which where to go.... I'm really useless. I cant even make my mum proud of me, everyone is comparing me with other plp... hmmm... I HATE IT.... It is really meaningless for me to stay in this world.. I know u will sure scold me for saying this but this is true..... I did my best but wat i get back in return.... There is another 1 more yr to go, how am i going to pass through this difficult and stressful yr??? Hmmm.... I can just hope tat i could stand up whenever i fall down. I will try my very best and put more afford in everything i wan to do.. See how it goes... This is wat i can do for this moment..... STOP CRYING, STAND UP & WALK...

1 comments:

sweejen said...

cheeeeers gal~
everything will be fine.
comparing always hurt ourself.
just try ur best is enuf.
try ur best, u wont regret.
better than u din try ur best.
hugs!