BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Isit correct or wrg??

There is 1 thing inside my heart tat i wanna to tell u for so long.... hmmm... Finally i told u just now... I don know isit rite i told u about this thing.... Mayb i'm just so care bout u tat i scare u will be sad and hurt.I wan u to be happy always ok.... Do u know y i wan to tell u??? It is because i wan u to be alert with ur friends around u.... I don wan our relationship be destroy just because of them... Whatever they wan to say just let them say it... Mouth is them de no 1 can control wat they wan to say.... The most important 1 is tat i trust u, i trust u forever no matter wat they are trying to tell me or wat.. Just let it be like wat is suppose to be.... Just let them kepo, see what they will be end up to in the future... Don care wat others people say.. Do things tat u think is rite.. Tats all. Remember tat i will always support u ok, DARLING??

0 comments: